Sunday, July 14, 2013

Psoriasis Be Gone! Great Discovery Inside!


Being diagnosed with psoriasis is simply not the end of the world, nonetheless it might be a hard smack to the face. A smack that will not only leave a big red mark, but also silvery-white, scaly patches as well. If that doesn't discomfort you, then how about having these annoying, painful and sometimes bleeding patches all over your scalp and body, PLUS lets go ahead and inflame your joins with a little psoriatic arthritis! You feeling pleasant now? Oh, I'll bet you are. A great deal of individuals will tell you that there is no remedy for psoriasis, and consequently they're pretty much right. Sadly I must tell all you psoriasis sufferers out there that there really isn't any tried and true cure for this disgusting, quality-of-life destroying disease.

Take it from a long time sufferer of psoriasis, I've tried just about everything aside from the new medications that proudly proclaim DEATH as one of the possible side effects. In any case, what works well for one person may not work at all for another, which sucks because some people have all the luck with certain meds and creams while I sit, wallowing in my room in a puddle of pure misery. I'd like to believe I'm a pretty beautiful person, but tack on a bunch of UGLY scales and it becomes hard to maintain such a thought. Something decent to try if you haven't already is aloe vera and vinegar, because when applied on the body, it reduces the itchy feeling and relieves you of the discomfort, while the vinegar, when diluted in water may be applied to the affected areas in order to lessen the appearance of psoriasis. Banana Peel and Burdock Root are also natural herbs that can be used to reduce the flaring and the break outs of the skin, though I've never actually tried this so don't just take my word for it, go out and do it!

Honestly, I didn't write this article to simply carry on and complain about my psoriasis, though I very much like to do so, my main goal was to expose everyone who hasn't already been formally introduced to a nice little drug called Naltrexone. Now, Low-Dose Naltrexone is where it's really at, lets call it LDN for short, only because that's what it's called of course. This drug was originally created to help wane drug addicted people off their drugs of choice, mainly opioids because I think that's all it works for; heroin, alcohol, cocaine, etc... all the good stuff! Well, a certain doctor whose name escapes my mind found out that when administered at low doses, this miracle drug was actually HELPING people with all sorts of autoimmune diseases! Skeptical, go type LDN in Google right now and check out the main website, it's got plenty of information on the drug and all its benefits. Anyways, I've been taking it in low doses for about two or three months now, possibly longer, and have yet to achieve the results I really want. Don't let that stop you from trying it out, I've had pretty great results, just not complete clearance, which is of course what I'm aiming for! The only problem is getting your doctor to fill out a prescription for you, but I guess if you have a good, competent doctor it shouldn't be too hard for you. Make the appointment immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment