Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Arthritis Pain - Truly Happy With Your Arthritis Pain Relief?


According to statistics there are an incredible number of people with some form of Arthritis and it is growing all the time. All I can say is a lot of people out there are suffering and their loved ones will also be affected by it. I have an idea of what it is like to suffer from Arthritis Pain but am very lucky that my condition is limited in its severity and personally know many people who suffer from it a great deal more than me.

When I was young I damaged the 2nd and 3rd vertebrae in my neck but did not know how bad it was until many years later but by then both vertebrae had degenerated significantly. I also broke my left kneecap playing sport as a teenager and now that I have aged in years both injuries are now a cause of Arthritis Pain and I was told there was very little I could do about. My mother has chronic Arthritis and has been in pain on a daily basis for many years now. I will not go into detail but my mother is very limited in what she can do but pushes through a lot of agony (very mentally strong) from her Arthritis Pain to try to live a normal active lifestyle.

I knew my mother was suffering but did not realise how close she was to breaking point until she broke down in front of me saying,"I cannot take it anymore!". It was incredibly heart wrenching to hear my mothers misery caused by her Arthritis Pain and to see her spirit completely Crushed! As we both sat there in tears talking to each other I promised my mother I would find Something, Anything to help her cope with the Pain. Unfortunately,over the years of trying many different remedies for Arthritis Pain to help, only limited results were achieved but some was better than none.

Over the years my Arthritis Pain started to bother me and interrupt my life so it became a problem for both of us and was frustrating knowing we can only achieve a limited amount of relief. We tried a juice concentrate made from several fruits and other ingredients because I had heard a lot of good results were achieved using fruit and plant extracts as a natural remedy for Arthritis Pain Relief.We gave it a try for awhile and it did help a little but no more than anything else, but I knew we were on the right track.

One day while still drinking the juice I was introduced to a similar product from a different company, the same sort of principal concerning the product was used but more different fruits and plant extracts were added,to be exact it contains 19 fruits including the Amazing Brazilian ACAI Berry,and with a bit of encouragement we decided to try it. We drank the juice for three months and according to declarations of other people on the juice the benefits are wide and varied and the Arthritis Pain relief was Great! It took a while but the pain in my neck and knee had reduced, my mother was feeling better every week and best of all was how much more energy we had and we both commented on how much better we were sleeping!

I know how debilitating Arthritis Pain can be so if you or your loved ones would like another option this may help them more than what they are currently using. My mother and I are getting better results than ever and I am just trying to let people know there are other options they could try.

If you or your loved ones are not happy with their current Arthritis Pain Relief Products you have got nothing to lose. We are both very happy with the results achieved and if you want better Arthritis Pain relief there are natural options which are safer and better for you!

If you would like more information please send me an email for more information. Or to help you make an informed decision visit my Blog. Only you can decide if you want a better lifestyle and if you had an opportunity to change your life, why would you not?

Thanks for listening and no matter what you do, I wish you good luck and good health to you!

Regards Shane Nolan

No comments:

Post a Comment