Monday, November 18, 2013

Rheumatoid Arthritis - Chronic Pain Relief Without Drugs


My mother had been a vibrant and active woman. She was active in her church, worked in soup kitchens, loved digging in the dirt and just generally having fun. She and her husband, my step-father, traveled and had a marvelous time together.

One day she woke up barely able to move. She told me the pain and stiffness came literally overnight. She was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. The change in her was so dramatic it was difficult to comprehend. She lived in pain for more than 10 years.

The last few years of her life, she moved back with us after her beloved husband died. Much of that time I lived in the apartment next door, going in and out, checking on her. Once she told me "I hurt just sitting here."

The last four years of her life she was on steroids and vicodin to help control the pain. The side effects of the steroids are what killed her... although her death certificate says cerebral vascular accident... otherwise known as a stroke. The steroids had cascading effects resulting in kidney damage and brittle blood vessels.

It's been 14 years and it can still feel like yesterday.

Today there are alternative methods of reducing pain without having to use drugs. One of the newest technologies is the CieAura holographic pain chips. I've talked to people who have put them on their arthritic hands, feet, hips, neck and have experienced tremendous relief. For some there is no longer any pain. For others the pain has been reduced to manageable levels and no medications are needed.

The CieAura holographic chips are made with technology so cutting edge that few people can understand it. The hologram in the chips contain information which resonate with the vibrations of the cells... and I didn't even know cells vibrated until I discovered the chips.

I've heard people say there is no way a little hologram on a plastic sticker could contain information of any relevance. I suppose there was a time it was impossible to imagine a little magnetic strip on the back of credit cards or hotel key cards that could contain information that could be transmitted electronically.

A number of sports figures are using the CieAura holographic chips. Rudy Tomjanovich and Elvin Hayes, two names that will resonate with "old" basketball fans, spoke at the CieAura launch in Houston. They talked about the pain that was and the chips that balanced their bodies so that the pain disappeared.

I wonder if I'd still have Mom here to chat with if she had the chips. No drugs... no brittle blood vessels... no stroke. Her mom died a couple of years later in her mid-90s, so she might have been able to still be here in her early 80s. Of course, that is something I'll never know.

I do know these little pieces of plastic with information contained in the hologram are relieving pain in thousands of people right now. These families will be able to have their loved ones with them longer because absolutely nothing enters the body.

I wish I'd had them 14 years ago for my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment