Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Apple Cider Vinegar; It Will Cure What Ails You


So many health products for sale! So much money to be spent! Yet, in your kitchen, you may have just what you need to give you optimum health. Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey. It is important to note that they must both be organic and raw. The modern types that you buy in the grocery store will not work, as all the healing elements have been removed. Did you know that this little combination will take care of a variety of health problems? I will give my disclaimer now. If you are ill or have a chronic condition, don't stop taking your medication abruptly. Take the apple cider vinegar tablets together with your medication and notice how much better you feel. There are various ways to do this. You may mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, together with two teaspoons of honey in a glass of water and drink this three times a day. Some people love it and say that it is quite a refreshing drink. I do not share that opinion, so I opt to take the tablets. Whichever route you decide to take, remember, they must be organic. Do not get the watered down commercial brand.

I first discovered an advertisement about apple cider vinegar and its health benefits, not even a month after I lost my mother. I had cared for her for four years and it had worn me down emotionally and physically. Where once upon a time I came first and she sacrificed for me, life had done a backward flip and now she came first and I sacrificed for her. Therefore, many of my health concerns went unattended. No, I would not advise anyone to sacrifice in this way, but when faced with the position of full time caregiver, this is so very easy to do. You tend to forget about yourself, fully intending to take care of yourself later . . . and later . . . . and later . . . . .By the time mother died, I had asthma, for which I was taking a variety of inhalers, sinus headaches, Osteoarthritis, so bad in my hips that it was extremely difficult to go up two steps. I have always been wary of prescription medicine, so I never asked for the latest miracle pills on the market. After several of them being taken off the shelves, I am most glad that I didn't.

Well, normally I just take a quick look at advertisements and then just toss them. However, this one was different. There was something about it that made sense, it might really work. The benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey. I read through the entire article and it convinced me to try it. I don't remember what exactly they were selling but I knew that I could use their methods for just pennies a day.

Optimum health has to do with your body's alkalinity. This was something new to me. Apple Cider Vinegar gives your body the exact alkalinity it needs. If you have too much, it will reduce it. If you have too little, it will increase it. It is good for a variety of conditions. Started early enough, you will not have to worry about depending on prescription pills. Of course, this is in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise. While caring for mother, I noticed that so many prescription medicines cause side effects, necessitating you to take additional medicines to alleviate those side effects. Well, this can turn into a vicious cycle and too often does. I became very aware of this as I cared for my mother through her illness. By the time I realized what was going on, it was too late. I am not even taking into consideration the expense involved.

I have been taking Apple Cider Vinegar tablets for seven months now and I maintain that if I had given these to mother from the minute she came to live with me, right now she would be running a marathon without her oxygen.

This is what Apple Cider Vinegar has done for me. I have no asthma. I take no inhalers. I have no sinus headaches. And the most amazing of all ........ Drum Roll Please! I am not allergic to cats anymore. Yes, apple cider vinegar will take certain allergies away. I will not say all allergies, as I am not positive, but it will take your animal allergies away. Imagine, no more dreadful allergy shots. I now have an indoor cat, Maggie May. Oh yes, the osteoarthritis. Gone. I am limber and can climb stairs. I can get on a bus without having to be helped up and I can sit on the floor and get up again. This is my personal testimony.

Now, let me list all the benefits of apple cider vinegar, whether you take two teaspoons mixed with two teaspoons of honey, in a glass of water, or if you take tablets. Since I have found tables, that is what I do, since it is much less painful than the other alternatives.

Apple Cider Vinegar is good for:

Obesity; Overweight; Arthritis; Asthma; High Blood Pressure; Blood - Provides the elements necessary for perfect clotting. Blood will not clot abnormally and it will also prevent hemorrhaging.

Colitis; Coughs; Diarrhea; Dizziness; Ear Discharge; Eczema; Tired and Sore Eyes; Fatigue; Food Poisoning; Hair Loss; Hayfever; Headaches; Hearing; Heartburn; Hiccups; Insomnia; and, last but not least, Kidneys and Bladder

These are only some of the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.

Hippocrates treated his patients with Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple Cider Vinegar has been discovered in Egyptian urns as dating back to 3000 B.C. The Babylonians used Apple Cider Vinegar as a condiment and preservative. Julius Caesar's army took Apple Cider Vinegar to stay healthy. It was used as a healing agent in Biblical times, and in the Middle Ages it was sold as a healing tonic. Christopher Columbus used Apple Cider Vinegar in his voyage to prevent scurvy. Apple Cider Vinegar has a myriad of uses. Not only is Apple Cider Vinegar used for over all health, but it is also used as a cleansing agent to remove germs, bacteria, and odors. It can even be used to remove stains and spots.

In this day and age, it is so important to keep fit. We are in a fast paced world where stress rules the day. Our cities are polluted and our food full of insecticide and preservatives. It is so important that we give our bodies the proper nutrients for optimum health. If we start while young, we minimize the risk of chronic illness. However, if have already burned the candle at both ends and find ourselves a little older, a little fatigued or maybe even have medical problems, combined with proper nutrition and exercise, Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey is Mother Nature's supplement for optimum health.

©Luella May 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment